Students learned all about the different study abroad opportunities Brookdale offers at the Study Abroad Fair on September 19.
Located in the Student Life Center, the Study Abroad Fair had tables with information about the different ways students can earn credits towards their degree while experiencing a different country. In addition, students enjoyed free snacks, played games and won prizes.
Brookdale is offering five faculty-led study away programs for summer 2020.
- American Southwest – history and public health
- Costa Rica – environmental science
- Italy – fashion merchandising
- Italy – hospitality, culinary and English
- Paris – English
Financial aid and scholarships are available to help with the cost of a study abroad experience.
More information sessions are scheduled in the upcoming weeks. Come to the sessions to meet the faculty who will be teaching the affiliated courses and leading participants on an amazing journey.
- September 23 – Paris – MAN 106, 5-6pm
- September 24, American Southwest – MAN 106, 11:45-1pm
- October 1, Costa Rica – MAN 106, 11:45-1pm
- October 3, General Information – MAN 106 12-1pm
- October 8, Italy (Fashion) – LAH 208, 11:30-12:30pm
- October 8, Paris – MAN 108, 11:30-12:30
- October 8, Italy (Culture, Cuisine, and Hospitality) – LAH 201, 11:45-1pm
The Study Abroad Fair was sponsored by the International Education Center, Student Life and Activities and the Office of Financial Aid. For more information about study abroad, visit the International Education Center in MAC 114 or email email@example.com.